Friday 10 May 2013

What I'm loving

doris mayday vintage dress red hair pinup

samantha wakelin design dress lace sweetheart vintage

james bond the world is not enough pierce brosnan

vogue magazine collection fashion romance dame

modcloth bags pink satchel handbag retro vintage


marilyn monroe bride bridal vintage 1950s romance dame


1. Doris Mayday, I've become obsessed with her look recently!
2. My latest dress design now available at By Design
3. The world is not enough-I actually thoroughly enjoyed the film and Pierce Brosnan's portrayal of Bond.
4. Collecting fashion magazines, I sometimes wonder how I'm going to transport these if I ever move!
5. My wishlist of Modcloth bags has reached unhealthy levels.
6. I've started thinking recently of going into vintage inspired bridal-think more minimalist pieces but still heavy on romantacism.

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, it's simply impossible not to love Pierce as Bond, if you ask me (and my mom - she's an even bigger fan of his...errr, body of work...than I am! :)).

    Oodles of hugs & happy Friday wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha he's wonderful!! Have a wonderful weekend lovely <3

      Delete
  2. Isn't Doris just AMAZING?! I can't get over her perfect figure and that beautiful red hair! She is one of my favourite pinups :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's fantastic! She has such a unique look x

      Delete