Sunday 19 May 2013

Vintage coats

The colder weather has arrived here in New Zealand and I've been drooling over vintage coats.
For the first time I'm going to have a coat in my next collection, nothing complicated (I do love minimalism!) but something classic.

Here are some amazing coat patterns that are available on Etsy, there's something out there for everyone!

xx

1950s 1930s vintage retro fashion style coat jacket
Sources: 1 & 2

1950s vintage retro fashion style coat jacket gingham red
Sources: 1 & 2

1950s vintage retro fashion style coat jacket vogue pattern
Sources: 1 & 2

1950s vintage retro fashion style coat jacket
Source here

1950s  vintage retro fashion style coat jacket dress
Source: 1 & 2

1950s 1930s vintage retro fashion style house coat jacket
Source: 1 & 2






4 comments:

  1. The New Look styles with those small waists and full skirts are so fabulous! Who wouldn't want one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful post! Oh, how I go weak in the knees for the nipped waist princess coat styles. That's my all-time favourite type of coat.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya'! I love those '50s swing coats too, got a couple myself!

    ReplyDelete