Saturday 22 December 2012

The Sartorialist

One of my favourite bloggers/photographers is Scott Schuman of The Sartorialist- a wonderful photographer who frequents locations such as Milan, Paris and New York to document the fashion of those on the streets.

Before coming across his work, I had never seen anyone naturally document fashion before.
It's so refreshing to see garments captured in the raw without outfits being orchestrated by a team of stylists.


 His blog is a perfect website to visit when you're in need of some inspiration.
Scott photographs both men and women, celebrities and everyday people-as long as they catch his eye in some way.



And the man himself...not bad eh?
 All photos courtesy of The Sartorialist



1 comment:

  1. Like many, I adore Scot's work, too. I love that he was amongst the first to pioneer this style of fashion documentation and share it online, and that he's never pigeonholed himself into only shooting passerbys who were wearing certainly styles. Though I highly doubt it will ever happened, I would would adore the chance to stand in front of his lens one day!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete